Welcome to my blog! If you are looking for files, handouts, or calendars, go to the class web page at
http://www.ccboe.net/Teachers/mixon_michelle/

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh please can I just go back to school?

Anyone else out there bored to tears and suffering from cabin fever? I mean, one can only read so many books...

Anyway, for any Seniors who check this, the Things Fall Apart quiz will STILL be tomorrow! Vocab 1a quiz Thursday.

Juniors...we will go to the library to research. Bring your short story Thursday to annotate in class. Friday will be a work day for Whitman and Dickinson, and we will present poems on Monday. Vocab 1a quiz Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Collins,

    I am not the only one, believe me, so please don't look down on me... but I'm really lost on the Product Verification Form for my Senior Project.

    I'm doing a video, and I've been going through the filmmaking process (storyboard, script. etc.), and sending them to my mentor via email (she travels). She then critiques me on what to change and not change... so how is she suppose to verify the time I spent on the filmmmaking? Do the emails count?

    At the moment, that's really my main concern.

    Thanks,

    - Ant

    ReplyDelete