Welcome to my blog! If you are looking for files, handouts, or calendars, go to the class web page at
http://www.ccboe.net/Teachers/mixon_michelle/

Monday, January 31, 2011

Political Cartoons

This week, you will be responsible for completing the political cartoons wiki assignment.
Step 1: Complete the online activity for analyzing political cartoons at this link.



Step 2: Go to the wikispace for your SPECIFIC class period and complete the wiki assignment. The directions are on the home page.
YOU MUST FIRST ASK TO JOIN THE WIKIPAGE AND CREATE A USER NAME AND PASSWORD.

4th period
5th period
6th period

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Collins,

    I've saved about all my Senior Project papers since August, most of which aren't mentioned in the rubric list. For these certain papers, do I put them either according to the date I received/completed them, or after my research paper or product?

    Also, I was looking at your old blog, "Mixing It Up". It's... weird. You should update it.

    - Anthony

    ReplyDelete